I (John) worked all week from my company's London office so I only got to see Mike and Caitie in the evenings. I enjoyed introducing Mike and Caitie to our friends, so now they know actual English people - not just other people from Chicago or France. I think Mike especially liked hearing our Football glory stories from someone other than me. Cooper was also very excited to meet all of Daddy's mates. Needless to say, everyone was impressed with Rambo's Coop.
Mike and Caitie live in a great neighborhood. We'd never had occasion to visit West Hampstead before and we love the area, even if it is North London. Their flat is charming - my favorite feature is the gargling bath drain.
I'll let Jamie tell you about her days with Caitie and Cooper!
Jamie here. Cooper and I had a fantastic week. I don't know what we would have done without Caitie. She's a great assistant! Cooper met a lot of our friends and visited some key London spots like Big Ben, The Eye and Clapham Common (where we used to live.) We can't wait to visit again! Instead of writing an epic report of our amazing week in London, I'll show you some photos:
We had a great Sunday just relaxing in Mike and Caitie's flat...
Cooper and me in front of Big Ben.
Cooper loved the street performers at the Eye. Here's a photo of him and Aunt Caitie dancing to the Backstreet Boys with Mickey Mouse.
No comments:
Post a Comment