Yesterday we went to Chelsea and it was very fancy, Prada, YSL, the works...Mike and I didn't quite fit in, we still love our little Hampstead area! We did visit the Saatchi Gallery though and it was amazing and free! We also got some great news that John, Jamie and Cooper are going to be our FIRST visitors in two weeks! John has to come out for work so they whole family is coming for a whole week! What a lucky little man Cooper is, one-year old and already traveling to Europe. We will definitely make them guest blog...we know from their stay here, they know how to entertain the readers :) We also got to talk to both sets of parents and Holly for a bit, it was so nice to hear about home :) I miss everyone so much.
I have a few pictures of things we have seen, below was the cutest street near Mike's office, and I had to post it in honor of Charlotte, of course. Jamie, we'll have to walk Cooper down this street, we found the cutest little cafe (not Starbucks or pret a manger...ha ha)!
Call-a-Hubby - I could not resist taking this shot! So great, why don't they have these in the states! Maybe someone should steal this idea! Danny....I think this is your true calling!

Abbey Road - Mike went for a early morning run to Abbey Road and took this amazing shot of the road sign and all the graffiti. We'll take a picture of us walking across the street too!

Charlotte, seriously you should move to London, it's just calling your name! Look at this lemon tree I found you! For everyone else, Charlotte and I searched the entire city of Chicago for a lemon tree and could not find one! This was in the first shop I looked!
Russian Mafia - this is going to be a reoccurring topic on our blog! Down the street from our house, right on Broadhurst Gardens is a Mob hang out! It looks like a normal cafe except parked outside are really, really expensive cars, like this Bentley below, Audi's, range rovers, etc. And a bunch, like 5-10 at a time, older smartly dressed Russian guys sitting around drinking expresso or taking on the phone. Seriously, it's like the Sopranos...when we get the guts, we'll take a picture of them :)

Abbey Road - Mike went for a early morning run to Abbey Road and took this amazing shot of the road sign and all the graffiti. We'll take a picture of us walking across the street too!
Charlotte, seriously you should move to London, it's just calling your name! Look at this lemon tree I found you! For everyone else, Charlotte and I searched the entire city of Chicago for a lemon tree and could not find one! This was in the first shop I looked!
Mike's tube stop - this is where Mike gets off for work. Nice area, busy and lots to do! His commute was only 15 minutes this morning and he said people did not start showing up until 10am! and he does not need to be in officially until 9:30! Love the UK!
That's all for now. I have more pictures on my other camera, but won't be able to post those until this weekend! Miss ya'll! I'm off the the bank and to find a J-O-B!
Mom would be in heaven if she saw that Lemon Tree. She used to make Erin send her lemons from her lemon tree when she lived in San Diego.
ReplyDeleteI am so exciting for John, Jamie, and Cooper getting to go back to London. How exciting. I am a bit jealous and can not wait to come.
I have no idea how you can be jealous of Florida when you are in a place as exciting as London!
That place looks great! London ... it's a city, right?
ReplyDeleteSeriously, let me know if you see any hobbits when you're both out running on the heath. 1 hobbit sighting = 1 bum on the couch.