Pictures from walking around Hampstead:
This was a really neat church on the way up to Hampstead High street. The old cemetery was amazing, seems like these graves have been here literally forever!
Look how lush it is here! I am just not used to a place where everything doesn't die in the winter from the negative temperatures.
While I was shooting around Hampstead, I realized I was attracted to the old doors, so here are the first in my new series: London Doors. If someone can help me come up with a better name, I'm all ears. ha ha
Then I saw this interesting greek looking head just sitting in someones yard! It was enormous, just look at the comparison to the car.
That's it for now...I am sure Mike and I will have some adventures this weekend to share! Oh and his first week of work went GREAT and he is really excited about the job. I will let him tell you all about it later, but as a teaser, he gave a 30 minute presentation at a C-level conference on Thursday, I was VERY impressed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment